Winter Stripes

0 comments


So I have this little addiction with buying anything striped. I own quite a big collection of striped clothing and it never stops growing.

It's a classic and simple pattern that never fails to complement and complete an outfit. I have come to realize that stripes have essentially become a wardrobe staple for me. I'm not too sure whether it's the symmetry, the clean cut look or maybe I just want to look like a French mime, but stripes seem to work for me!

SHOP THE EDIT


TOP TIPS
- Don't be afraid of mixing patterns, stripes and florals are the way to go.
- Co-ords are cute and there's nothing wrong with matching.
- Branch out from just Black and White stripes.
- A striped T-Shirt can cater to a variety of looks from casual, work attire to formal.
- Stripes add symmetry and balance out your look.
- Hats complement stripes.

STREET STYLE





Post a Comment

© Rouls of Fashion. Design by MangoBlogs.