I ch-ch-choose me

0 comments


When I'm not spending my Valentines day third wheeling on my parents date, I'm usually home alone. It's not as sad as it sounds, trust me. There comes a time in a girls life where all she really needs is some alone time. So instead of moping around and calling your friend every half hour just to hear how her date is going, take advantage of this time alone to really get to know and love you.


SINGLE GIRLS GUIDE TO A HAPPIER VALENTINES DAY 

STEP ONE: 
Bake something that's quick, fool proof and you know you'll love!

STEP TWO:
Try a new face mask

STEP THREE:
Pop open a bottle of your favourite wine (but drink responsibly)

STEP FOUR:
Maybe start a new book...

STEP FIVE:
...binge watch a new show...

STEP SIX:
... get too deep into YouTube suggested videos

STEP SEVEN:
Or dance around the house alone

And if all else fails (or if you already do this every night)((me!))... Then have a night in with your fellow single gal pals!

But don't forget how fab you are!

Post a Comment

© Rouls of Fashion. Design by MangoBlogs.